GreenPeace ------------ Free Mobile Application ------------ Free Article

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Living Green : small note

There are a number of green technologies and development made for the houses, and it is time that we examined some of green technology. Possibly the best known of innovation, or at least the most frequently see that things are, low-flow toilets, solar heating and energy-efficient appliances. Green living is very important to the longevity of this earth, with the eco-technologies, you are on the right track to save the earth.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

My name is Lara Glew. I've just visited your website "luminousdesign.com.au" and I was wondering if you'd be interested in exchanging links with my website. I can offer you a home page link back from my Recycling website which would be (http://www.ekamo.org/) PR2

Your link will be placed here:
http://www.ekamo.org/ PR2 (It`s a recycling website)

As mentioned, your link would be placed on the site home page, not on any "links" pages which may be buried in the site somewhere.

If you are interested please add the following information to your website and kindly let me know when it´s ready and I will do the same for you in less than 24 hours, otherwise you can delete my link from your site.

TITLE: Recycling
URL: http://www.snaffleup.co.uk
DESCRIPTION: SnaffleUp The recycling web site designed to keep useful items out of landfill.

Or you can use the following html code:

Recycling Site - SnaffleUp The recycling web site designed to keep useful items out of landfill.

I hope you have a nice day and thank you for your time,

Lara Glew
lara.glew@lara-glew.com

GreenPeace ------------ Free Mobile Application ------------ Free Article
OurBlogTemplates.com 2008

Blogger Templates by OurBlogTemplates.com 2008