The reason is simple. Despite the high efficiency of gasoline, the fuel made pollution to environment and fuel price is getting more expensive each day. Hybrid cars run on electric motor battery that can be recharged. In addition, hybrid cars can control pollution to minimize the global warming impact. Hmmm, this gets interesting. The next issue is to find information about the total cost to product hybrid cars
Monday, May 26, 2008
The hybrid cars combining the power of a gasoline engine of the environmental advantage of an electric motor, what most considered a better car. There are essentially two types of hybrid cars on the market today. Hybrid cars use the gasoline engine to charge the battery. The battery operates the electric motor in the car. The gasoline engine is only use where electricity supply is needed. Another type of hybrid cars is getting the power from electric motor. Hybrid cars fuel consumption is around thirty to fifty miles per gallon of gasoline.
Components of the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 also a high level of phthalates, one of which - DEHP - is known to deal with sexual development in mammals: including the people and especially men.
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Picture : USGS
Saturday, May 24, 2008
1. Composts could to improve soil quality. Since the nutrients, compost, it serves as food for the plants. By mixing the compost in your garden once a year, it would be the growth of plants.
2. Composts could be used as a potting mixture.
3. Composts could be used as mulch. Mulch mixed with compost to help the conversation water in the soil and could for the prevention of slugs and snails. Mulch the conservation of soil and prevents the heat escapes, which ultimately from the root.
4. Composts could be used as decoration. In the garden, and everything the soil, these compounds serve as a patch high above the turf.
- Taburkan kompos yang sudah jadi secukupnya ke dalam komposter sebelum diisi sampah untuk mempercepat proses pengomposan.
- Pilih sampah organik yang mudah membusuk dari sisa dapur atau daun-daun tanaman.
- Rajanglah sampah yang berukuran besar menjadi 2 cm sampai 4 cm.
- Masukan hasil rajangan ke komposter kemudian tutup rapat.
- Biarkan tumpukan bahan kompos selama 2 minggu pertama, selanjutnya aduk tumpukan kompos tersebut setiap minggu sampai dengan 8-10 minggu untuk menghasilkan kompos yang baik, jika tidak melakukan pengadukan secara teratur akan mengakibatkan waktu yang lama untuk menghasilkan kompos.
- Hentikan pengisian apabila sudah sampai pipa paralon atas pada komposter, biarkan dan tunggu sampai 30 hari.
- Cek hasil kompos dari lubang kecil di bagian bawah, apabila warna kompos sudah menyerupai tanah, berarti kompos sudah jadi dan siap untuk dipanen/digunakan.
Ada beberapa hal penting yang harus diperhatikan dalam membuat kompos dengan komposter ini.
Ada beberapa hal penting yang harus diperhatikan dalam membuat kompos dengan komposter ini.
- Jangan memasukan sampah kering (anorganik) seperti plastik, kertas, juga tulang/daging ke dalam komposter.
- Jangan menempatkan komposter di tempat yang terkena matahari langsung agar suhu udara dalam komposter selalu lembab atau stabil.
- sisa sayuran sebaiknya dicuci terlebih dahulu sebelum dimasukkan ke dalam komposter agar tidak menimbulkan bau.
- Apabila proses kompos terlalu basah dan bau dapat ditaburkan dengan serbuk gergaji, dedek (sekam), abu gosok, atau tanah kering halus.
- Jangan memasukan biji-bijian yang besar (mangga, alpukat,durian) kedalam KOMPOSTER !
Composting can be achieved in a compost pile. However, the construction of a compost bin is an effective way to reduce garden and kitchen waste. The important is compost bins should able to control heat and humidity to accelerate the composting process.
What you need to know, about the compost bin is about should not be greater than 3 m high and 3 meters wide. It is also necessary that is needed to place where it is not wet or shade, so that any organic material rots in a dark mass coward. If you want your own price Compost bin, you can make from old of corrugated iron or wood.
Try to build compost am fittings corner with 4, 4 meters long and must be inserted into the soil. The sides are made of 3 m long wood, 3 cm wide and at least 1 cm thick. You need six which for each side a total of 24 units. They are spaced about 4 cm in hand and screwed in the corner.
For removable side, a set of pieces of 3 inches shorter than others are screwed on two separate tracks corner of 2-5 cm wide and 1 cm thick. The unit slides in two fixed positions in the corner in groove or a channel made from two pieces of 3 m distance wood from both fixed corner of two thin strips of wood and 1one quarter of an inch thick and 1 cm wide. All wood must be treated against decay.
All we now that people always talk about global warming. What is Global warming? Global warming is basically the increase in the temperatures of the Earth's atmosphere, land masses and oceans. The surface temperature of our earth is at an average of 59F, and over the last hundred years that figure to about 1F. By the year 2100, the average change in temperature on Earth could be in the range of 2.5F about 10F, enough to melt the glaciers and the polar ice caps.
Global warming is naturally always increased every year. Global warming become big problem in our lives is due to human activities, because human activities contributed significantly to the accident and the severity. This began about 240 years earlier, when the industrial revolution was begun. As more and more fossil fuels have been produced, and burned, gas as the byproduct of this process began to be released in the atmosphere. Currently it is estimated that 75% of the increase of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere by the burning of these fossil fuels.
For example, you can see most visitor green environment is from
Another big event is The Eagle Awards Program, with Title "Hijau Indonesiaku", is documentary competition for all people who care about environment. The last date to sign up is on
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Another funny fact about climate change that can no longer be ignored
French Soccer Team 1959
French Soccer Team 2008
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Bags can be reused in shops or as waste in bags at home. Paper bags useful packaging and twist ties can be used to secure loose items together, such as home theater equipment. Envelopes stick labels on the address you can recycle the envelopes. If not, the old envelopes can be used as draft paper notes.
We all know that computers are not necessarily on carbon fuels, but we use the electricity for our computer every day and the amount has been used increasingly in recent decades, as more people buy PCs at home, to take the benefit from the world of computing. Can we help to minimize the global warming effect because of our computers? The answer is yes.
* Turn off your computer, if not in use
* Make sure your state of rest at a inactivity Lesser Time
* Install free software, Free CO2 Saver to manage you computer power.
* Try to use alternative energy for your home (solar, wind, etc.)
* Try outdoor activities without a car.
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Smart Car, one of the latest innovations in the field of automotive engineering, and this is a car, the specific use of artificial intelligence or AI for his work. These intelligent cars are dependent on the technology and expertise and are supported in their functioning of computer technology and automation. It is believes that the smart cars are developed, initiated and in the future, will have various advanced functions such as monitoring by satellites, self parking and the most significant departures Shuttle cars without drivers. Smart cars are also responsible for the smart control of Environmental pollution and anti-lock breaking systems.
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Source : USGS
Did you know that in the last ten years, the number of earthquakes are more and more power, and is so? Something will have impact on our small planet.
> In 1998, there were 21688 earthquakes in the world: 30479 in 2005.
> In 1998 there were 7303 of 4.0-4.9 Richter scale: 13920 in 2005
> in 1998 there were 979 of 5.0-5.9 Richter scale: 1694 in 2005
Source: USGS (United States Geological Survey).
It could be that we are always better detection. It could be a freak anomaly. It could be something else. What we do know is that more earthquakes more energy on the Richter scale it will make a big damage for the environment. Remember that the earthquakes are on a logarithmic scale. An earthquake of 5.0 is ten times higher than 4.0. And a 6.0 is a powerful 100x more 4.0.
Monday, May 12, 2008
Today the world watches the use of wood pellets. As a source of rich natural biodegradable pastilles the energy can be essential if the gas and petroleum fuels are exhausted. One of the reasons why these wood pellets are a renewable source of energy is due to the fact that they are made of wood. Although the wood burns the carbon dioxide emissions since the factory have consumed during their growth. It is also the carbon dioxide fossils are more and more in emissions to the total emissions of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere.
Wood pellets are basically comprised of wasted sawdust in its compressed form. Today several countries such as
Friday, May 9, 2008
Saving the environment is a responsibility for us all, and therefore what we can do is to print green.
Printing green door on processes, reduce waste, recovery and realize that other environmentally-friendly measures led to friendly printing operation. These printing machines in their process must cause minimal damage to the environment. The main concern of a printing machine is green effectively manage waste. The objective is that less waste is produced, would mean less take measures to eliminate this waste. Waste Management is launching a pre-determination, efforts focus on pollution prevention; management processes photographic chemicals and use of used discs, etc. In addition, waste is separated into categories such as hazardous waste and non-hazardous. The discharge of hazardous waste is done in an environmentally sound way.
High volatile organic compounds are a major cause of air pollution in the printing industry. These links evaporate very quickly at room temperature, which not only adds more than substance, but also leads to air pollution. Green-printer with low VOC's, in its printing process, will have impact in reduction of emissions into the air and less consumption of materials.
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
at 8:53 PM
Monday, May 5, 2008
World is now facing problem with energy. For people who use computer is now time to setting your computer to minimize the use of energy. Try to use laptop rather than desktop. If you are Windows XP and Windows Vista Ultimate user, try configure power management settings to get the minimize consumption of energy. Only use your laptop or desktop if you are really need and turn it off when you finish.
Do you realize that haircut can give positive impact in our live? After you go to barber shop, cut your hair and when you meet people you feel fresh and happy. And the most important is that you will use less shampoo before haircut. Just pay attention right now, if you never go to barber shop to cutting your hair more then 3 month, go to barber shop and try new hair style. You will feel the different and get smile from people around you. Have a nice haircut!